Harlingen, Texas Visitors Guide
Tropical Playground of Texas
Tropical Playground of Texas, is known for great weather, old-fashioned
hospitality, fun and relaxation.
It's the perfect hub from which
to explore or do business in the Rio Grande Valley, including
northern Mexico and southernmost Texas.
Harlingen has excellent golf courses and
museums, a historic downtown, antiques galore.
It's just minutes away from dozens of world-famous birding
hotspots and South Padre Island, the premiere beach
on the Texas coast.
Must-See Attractions include:
- South Padre Island Beaches
- Mexico Shopping
- Gladys Porter Zoo
- Laguna Atascosa National Wildlife Refuge
- National Shrine of Our Lady of San Juan del Valle
Harlingen is also Home to:
- The Iwo Jima Monument & Museum
- Jackson Street Historic District
- Valley Race Park
- Rio Grande Valley Museum
- Valley International Airport
- Dozens of Restaurants
- and Over 1300 Hotel Rooms.
Harlingen Home | Accommodations
| Request Visitor Guide
Order our FREE brochure using the Instant Action form